We are looking to hire a talented Service & Process Specialist to support Ateas internal organization.
We are looking to hire a talented Service & Process Specialist to support Ateas internal organization. We are transforming our internal IT organization to support the future and we therefore need an outgoing, dedicated, and responsible profile who can participate in a strong dialog with the business.
The position is in Atea Digital Service Denmark (Ballerup) with reference to the local Business Service Manager. You will join a team of 12 amazing and competent colleagues of which 7 are in located in Denmark and five in the Baltics.
The team you will join, supports the business in developing and maintaining several applications. We need you to take part in an interesting journey together with your colleagues in Scandinavia and the Baltics where you will play a key role in implementing best practice and adopting business processes.
Broad responsibility and primary tasks are:
Work together with business on improving and implementing standard processes.
Adopt ‘Best Atea Practices’ on Microsoft Office 365 platform (Sharepoint & Teams) and assist the business in support, maintenance, and requirements specification.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Support our CRM-team in various tasks and projects.
RPA Single Point of Contact (process oriented and coordination with RPA Team)
Act as advisor in close collaboration with Ateas DK DPO and help evolve business in best practice data governance.
We have many challenges and exciting tasks ahead, as we strive to optimize the way we work.
We offer you a work environment with great variety, dedicated colleagues, and a flat organizational structure where smiles and laughter are an important part of the workday.
- Support your colleagues as we are a team with a large responsibility.
- Expand your skills and knowledge on systems, processes with your colleagues.
Your profile and background
You could be newly educated with a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher. You could also have experience from a similar position.
- The ability to interact between business and development.
- Proved experience in process excellence (relevant job or education).
- Experience and/or understanding in one or more of the platforms mentioned (O365, Sharepoint, Teams, or Dynamics CRM) – but more importantly the curiosity and interest in gaining new knowledge and understanding processes.
- Understanding of RPA (Software robotics) from a process-oriented perspective.
- Design flair and an eye for quality.
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with Training / Education
- Understanding and/or interest in GDPR and data governance.
Who are you?
You are a diplomatic person who is curious by nature and loves challenges, while striving to deliver quality solutions and challenging the status quo. You are also self-motivated and a detail oriented individual. You are a responsible team-player that dares to navigate between business and IT.
- Relevant education or 2-3 years of experience from similar job(s).
- Great sense of ownership and proudness in the work that you do.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Must be able to multi-task successfully while meeting delivery deadlines.
- You are positive and have a good sense of humor.
- You are an outgoing person who is not afraid to take control.
The 17th of December.
We will invite possible candidates for interviews ongoingly.
Location and team
Your daily workplace is in Ballerup where you will join the ADS DK team of about 20 colleagues.
You will refer to the Manager of ADS Business Services in Denmark, Michael Roland.
If you have questions to the position, don’t hesitate to contact Michael Roland at +45 30781025
Vi bygger Danmark med it
Sammen med vores kunder og samarbejdspartnere bygger vi et digitalt Danmark, vi kan være stolte af. Vi leverer skræddersyede it-løsninger, der fremtidssikrer og skaber værdi for vores kunders forretning. Vi gør det, fordi vi tror på, at it er og bliver den væsentligste drivkraft bag Danmarks succes. Med vores mere end 1400 medarbejdere har vi en stærk lokal tilstedeværelse med afdelinger fordelt over hele Danmark. Atea Danmark har den højeste internationale antibestikkelsescertificering; ISO 37001. Atea-koncernen er repræsenteret i hele Norden og Baltikum og noteret på Oslo Børs.