How we process your data
How we collect and process your personal data in relation to your application for a employment in Atea A/S.
As data controller, Atea A/S is committed to protecting the personal data that we have received from you. Here you can read how we process them - e.g. collect, use, pass on and otherwise handle in relation with the application.
Atea A / S
Tel. +45 70 25 25 50
You can at any time contact our data protection adviser (DPO) if you have questions or are in doubt of anything regarding our handling of your personal data via email: email@example.com.
We process the application that you have created through our recruitment system.
The data we collect and store
Information we collect from others than yourself:
- Public data from social media, e.g. data you have chosen to post data on different social media.
In addition to the above, we store the following information about you:
- Contact information (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) that you have provided in connection with your application.
- The result of any tests that are part of the recruitment process.
- Information that you have given during a job interviews.
How we use the information
We use this information to ensure the recruitment of the best applicants, ensuring a good match between applicants and Atea's culture.
The basis for being able to process your personal data
The processing of your personal data requires that we have a legal basis for it. The basis for us to handle your information, as we have described above, is that you have given your consent for us to process your personal data when you apply for the position.
Disclosure of information
Our employees have a duty of confidentiality and may not in any way unjustifiably disclose, pass on or utilize information about you that have come to their knowledge in connection to their job.
How long do we store your information
We only store your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected.
You have with your consent allowed us to keep your application for 6 months after applying the position. You can at any time request us to delete your account and thus your application and any personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also delete this information yourself via your account.
If you have completed tests in connection with the recruitment process, you have also given your consent for the test result to be kept for 6 months. You can at any time request the deletion of these, by writing to email@example.com.
Your rights regarding personal data
You generally have these rights:
- You have the right to access your personal information (right of access).
- You have the right to have any incorrect personal information corrected.
- You have the right to have personal information deleted if it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- In certain cases, you have the right to obtain limitation of data processing.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to move the information you have provided (data portability).
- You have the right to revoke any consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of consent-based processing, before withdrawing it.
- You have the right to be informed of the source of the information – i.e. who provided the information to Atea A/S.
- You have the right to be informed whether there is a legal requirement as a basis for collecting and processing the information. Including what the consequence will be if the information is not provided.
- You have the right to be informed whether automated decisions are being made.
- You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency please see datatilsynet.dk.
Conditions and restrictions may be attached to the above rights. For example, it is not certain that you have the right to have information deleted if we have an legal obligation to keep the data.. This will be a concrete assessment in each case.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.